Table top vacuum controller for most common vacuum pumps.
The Welch Model Vacuum Control-Box VCpro601 measures and displays vacuum pressure both graphically and digitally. The vacuum pressure can be controlled from 1100-1 mbar (825 to 0.75 Torr). Controlling the pressure can be done in real-time.
In addition, a timed ramp function allowing raising & lowering pressure is built in for applications such as distillation and vacuum drying. Full flexibility and repeatability is achieved easily via a programmable mode with pressure over time defined by the user.
The durable, chemically resistant sensor is built into the vacuum Controll-Box VCpro601 is a ceramic thick film hybrid. The sensor reading is gas independent and gives an absolution pressure.
Scope of delivery: Vacuum controller with built-in
chemical duty sensor, control valve and ventilation
valve, connection kit for Lab-Frames, Schuko and
UK plug leads. Ready to use
- Precise vacuum control with timed ramp capability
- Fully programmable modes to allow run repeatability
- Intuitive ICON-navigation of control screens
- Log files on all pump activities for easy trace back
- High-Res display with dark and light screen modes
- Measuring and control range in rough vacuum from 1100 to 1 mbar
- 2-point vacuum control
- All-in-one controller for vacuum, water valve, inert gas ventilation
- With integrated chemical-resistant ceramic coated sensor
- Latest high contrast 5” colour display, tactile buttons and intuitive operation
|Technical data || |
|Tubing connection ||DN 8 |
|Dimensions W x D x H mm ||195 x 178 x 105 |
|Weight kg ||1,5 |
|Article ||Order Number |
| Vacuum Control-Box VCpro601 ||109246010 |